This topic may have been discussed all over the net by all IT enthusiast, not a new topic I guess but its worthwhile reference to this blog and for my friends to use. With Firefox as your browser you can add this add on and will eventually help you to download video from the web with ease without going through a file sharing host.
Video DownloadHelper is a free add-on Firefox for Windows extension that gives you the ability to capture and download audio, video, and image files from web sites like YouTube and MySpace, Vimeo and other hosting website. Some features are being illustrated as follows
- The DownloadHelper icon is added to Firefox's navigation toolbar upon installation of the extension.
- When a media file that can be captured and downloaded is detected, the icon becomes colorful and animated.
- Clicking on the down arrow located next to the animated icon displays the file name that are available for download.
- Selecting a specific file name will give you the option to choose a destination location and begin the download process.
- The Supported Sites option, located in the DownloadHelper context menu, displays all media sites currently supported.
Please visit their website https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper to download the add on and for guide you can visit their website http://www.downloadhelper.net/manual.php