Rey's Anik Anik ATBP

Rey's Anik Anik ATBP

Friday, September 23, 2011

Introduction Muna....

As my first post to my Anik Anik ATBP let me first say thank you for visiting my blog and hope that every time you visit my blog you'll find some interesting references and some valuable information that will be useful for you  sa anumang anik anik na kailangan ninyo and in some point eh you get entertain and have a good smile to make your day.

Let me first thank Eric for giving me the idea and encouraging me to create this blog. It seems at first parang matrabaho ang paggawa nito..given the fact you have to research everything and the amount of time of composing your text. and by the time you have completed one post eh subject for criticism baka sa grammar or the content itself.

But i think the real deal why I want to create this blog is for the spirit of Free Sharing. The internet has a lot of free website that is available to us and i want to look for this website and share to all my friends.

In closing, hope that you enjoy visiting this site and if you wish to share also your inputs this is the place for you. You can also criticize all you want but please don't use abusive words and just consider the effort ng inyong abang lingkod.

For the Spirit of Free Sharing...Sharing love to one another....

Rey "Ace" Marquez

1 comment: